What Is Sciatica?
Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of your body.
What Causes Sciatica?
-Lumbar spinal stenosis
-Degenerative disk disease
What Are the Symptoms of Sciatica?
• Lower back pain / Hip pain
• Burning or tingling down the leg
• A constant pain on one side of the rear
• Weakness, numbness, or a hard time moving the leg or foot
• A shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up